Asist. drd. Tudor Micu
Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Research interests (to be made precise at a later date): arithmetic geometry (models of algebraic curves over local fields), algebraic geometry, number theory.
This page is under construction. Watch as its awesomeness grows over time.
For my students
2018-2019, 2nd Semester
- Tuesday, 14-16, Avram Iancu building, room A322 (or A308) (regular)
- Friday, 10-12, Mathematica building, room 217 (Department of Algebra) (ROSE project)
Geometry (CompSci EN):
- Please let me know by E-mail if you will be coming to office hours, so that I can plan accordingly. If more than 10 people show up, I need to reserve a bigger room.
- Make sure you check the attendance and bonus point sheet regularly. If you find your attendance and/or bonus points for a certain class are missing (or have been misattributed) let me know within two weeks of the class in question. Do the same if you notice any mistakes in the Exercise planning.
- The Geometry class on April 8th with group 911 will take place in A322, instead of 5/I.