Skip to content
DIN 2011 PÂNĂ ÎN PREZENT
- Ágoston Róth, Simple and weighted cyclic proximity curves and surfaces, Computer-Aided Design, Vol. 137 (2021), Article 103043, 28 pages. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cad.2021.103043
- Juhász, I., Róth, A., Adjusting the energies of curves defined by control points, Computer-Aided Design, 107 : 77 – 88, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cad.2018.09.003;
- Róth, A., Algorithm 992: An OpenGL- and C++-based function library for curve and surface modeling in a large class of extended Chebyshev spaces, ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software, Vol. 45, No. 1, Article 13, https://doi.org/10.1145/3284979;
- Róth, Á., Control point based exact description of curves and surfaces in extended Chebyshev spaces, Computer Aided Geometric Design, 40, 2015, P. 40–58.
- Róth, Á., Control point based exact description of trigonometric/hyperbolic curves, surfaces and volumes, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 290(C), 2015, P. 74–91. Juhász, I.,
- Róth, Á., A scheme for interpolation with trigonometric spline curves, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 263(C), 2014, P. 246–261. Juhász, I.,
- Róth, Á., A class of generalized B-spline curves, Computer Aided Geometric Design, 30(1), 2013, P. 85–115.
- Róth, Á., Juhász, I., Constrained surface interpolation by means of a genetic algorithm, Computer-Aided Design, 43(9), 2011 P. 1194–1210.